Sunday, January 16, 2011

(1) Playing Hookie

It's sunday.....

Alarm clock went off at 7:30 am. I hit snooze 3 times and on the 4th I turned it off instead. I ended up getting out of bed at 8:00. (not too bad) Im glad to know I have a natural alarm within myself. I got up and showered. When i left the bathroom to get coffee, mom mentioned that she was thinking about playing hookie from church today. I went along with that idea and proceeded to get my coffee and sit out back. We soaked up the morning sun, fed the fish by hand, and meal planned for the week.

Video of the fish kissing my fingers:

After spending an hour plus outside, we headed back in to get things done (the reason we played hookie to begin with). Got dishes done, threw out rotting fruit (lovely i know), and proceeded to put christmas decorations away (i know its a bit late, oh well).
The rest of todays happenings will continue in list/photo form


Todays Outfit

FOOD
Breakfast:
     Coffee...........
PreLunch Snack:
     slice of sharp cheddar chz......slice of ham
Lunch:
     Carl's Jr Charbroiled santa fe chicken sandwich.......water

Nature Shots

Baby Grasshopper 

Etsy Finds
$48 add to wish list
$19.50 (yes, Please)

Shows Watched

American Pickers.....Live from the Red Carpet: 2011 GG..... Golden Globes......


Background Music

No comments:

Post a Comment