Friday, January 28, 2011

(13) ♪I Feel Good♪

9am
Woke up
It felt so good to not wake up to an alarm going off. 
I poured myself a cup of coffee and actually got to sit and enjoy it.
TV: Watched live with regis and kelly
(regis wasn't there but the radio dj Psycho Mike was co-hosting. Someone that attractive should not be on radio. Get him on a tv show. )
Todays Outfit
12:45 
walked to the bus stop
Yes, I have a friday class. Parent Education
Class started at 2. I really like the professor. Her name is Amanda Dixon. She just found out a week ago that she would be teaching this class. She is taking over for a professor (and a friend of hers) who is on maternity leave. She got her BA at CSULB in 2005 and then worked as a preschool teacher, then became a director, and then moved on to get her masters and graduated in 2009. She is married and is 4 months pregnant and is also a tv junkie (which i can easily relate to and appreciate). Im sure all of you were dying to know all of this information about my professor, so you are welcome. If you couldn't tell I'm really excited about this class. This class is all about what i want to do with my degree. I want to be a parenting coach and educator. I look forward to what this class is going to teach me.

4:45
Headed to the gym with Erin and semi met up with Eddie.
It was so amazing to workout. We spent 10 minutes on the elliptical, 15 minutes on the bikes, and I headed over to the mat and worked on the ball and erin ran on the treadmill. After about 10 minutes I had finished my abs and butt workout on the ball and moved on to the treadmill where I spent 10 minutes walking then running. We then wandered through the gym to explore all it has to offer. It was so gratifying to finally exercise, and now i feel great.

I got home around 6:30 and started cooking a healthy dinner.
This dish includes: broccoli, artichokes, Garden Burger (veggie patty), tomato basil pasta sauce, tomato basil feta cheese, shredded parmesan cheese. It was delicious.

Here is what the rest of the night held:
Glass of wine
Relaxing in front of the TV/Computer
-E! News
-One Tree Hill
-Say Yes to the Dress
Welcome to my Closet Blog Post: School Outfits

No comments:

Post a Comment