Sunday, January 23, 2011

(8) Sleep, I need you

What a morning. 
After work last night I couldn't fall asleep.I ended up watching 3 episodes of Grey's Anatomy and then watched Anjelah Johnson: That's How We Do It, on netflix. I didn't end up falling asleep until 4am (i believe that's a first for me). My alarm went off at 7:30 this morning. I hit snooze but never fully fell back asleep. I got up and had a cup of coffee and then sat on my parents bed and zoned out for about 45 minutes. Eventually I got up and got ready for church.
Todays Outfit 
Church (9:30-12:15)
I was really amazed at how awake I was today. (and i'm not just being sarcastic. I didn't even yawn at all) I was attentive and able to absorb so much (both during college group and big church). Aside from major body aches and cramps it was so wonderful to be there today.
Lunch
After church, a group of us went to Costco. I got a slice of pepperoni pizza(which was covered in grease-i used about 7 napkins to sop it up) and a berry smoothie. Delicious!   
3:20-4:10
Nap Time
I'm glad i didn't sleep for too long. I have to be able to fall asleep at a decent time cause school starts tomorrow= no sleeping in. GAHHHHH
4ish
Watched Enchanted (it was on TV when I woke up- mom had turned it on while i was napping)
5pm
Worked on another etsy treasury
For your viewing pleasure
6ish
I started gathering my stuff for school. I printed out the syllabi for my classes, grabbed a binder and a notebook, and started filling up my backpack. I am excited for my classes this semester, but I dread getting back into the swing of things (including: riding the bus, waking up early, doing homework, writing papers, and being on campus 5 days a week).
7ish
Ate dinner (apricot chicken, broccoli, rice) and packed my lunch for tomorrow.
Goal of the night
Get to bed early so that I'm not a moody zombie in the morning or at school. (This shouldn't be too hard to fulfill since I'm wiped)

No comments:

Post a Comment