Tuesday, January 25, 2011

(10) A long day

5:30am
Seriously!?!?
I woke up at 5:30. This is way too early. Life should not exist at this time. 
I managed to pull myself out of bed and function enough to get dressed and make it downstairs.
The usual morning pre school routine happened.
Todays Outfit

6:50am
(I am so happy that the sun comes up just in time for me to go outside.) I left the house and walked to the bus stop.
I got to school around 7:20 and had 40 minutes which gave me plenty of time to get to class and get settled in.
Class let out at 9:15. I rushed to the other side of campus and made it to my 9:30 class with 5 minutes to spare. 
That class only lasted for about 20 minutes.
This left me with nearly 4 hours before my next class started.
I used my spare time to:
-view my academic progress through walk in advising
-eat lunch
-catch up on reading blogs
-catch up with Kathryn (who found me in the fcs building)
-work on part of this blog post
Luckily the time went bye fairly quick.
My next class started at 2pm. We were out of class by 2:15.
My mom was able to pick me up on the way home, which meant I didn't have to stand around and wait for the bus!!!! We picked up rascals and were home around 2:50.
I ate some food, turned on Greys anatomy, and then took a much needed nap. Around 4pm i started getting ready for work.
I worked from 5:30-10:40. It was a decent shift. Nothing too out of the ordinary or extraordinary happened. I was so happy to get home. My body was exhausted.

What i realized today:
Tuesdays are going to be really long, tiring days, but I can handle it since it will only be for 6 more weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment