Tuesday, January 18, 2011

(3) A Good Day

Theme Song of the Day


9:22am
Morning Wake up Call from the Dr.'s office.
Luckily Andrea(woman who called) was very nice and easy to understand.
Dr. Appt. confirmed for Wednesday @3:45, 3rd floor, suite 304.
It's a different Dr than i've been seeing. Maybe she will find that being sick since November is not normal. Maybe she will actually prescribe me antibiotics. Maybe she can prescribe me allergy meds. I think I'm starting to see the light at the end of the tunnel. I hope it's not just wishful thinking.
9:30am
Made myself get out of bed....it wasn't easy.
Poured myself a huge cup of coffee.
This mug is the size of my head
TV: Caught the last half of Live with Regis and Kelly
(And Regis is moving on from the show after 28 years. Is it bad to be happy about this. Too bad. I always felt so bad for the people he interviewed.  He didn't know much about them, he would interrupt their responses, and so many of them looked uncomfortable. I will, however, miss Kelly and His talks that happen the first 10-15 minutes of the show. But that's about all I'll miss about good old Regis)
10am
Background TV: The View
Created another Etsy Treasury
Clickity Click
11:30am
Shower
12pm
TV: E! News
More Etsy treasure hunting
Explore Away
1:30pm
Did my hair and makeup

2:30pm
TV: Grey's Anatomy
 Outfit of the Day


5pm-11pm
Work
It started off really slow, which was a pleasant change from the previous shifts over the last few weeks(where i felt like i was being thrown into chaos). I was in a positive mood the whole time, which was also a nice change. The past few shifts I had been easily overwhelmed, stressed, and not myself. It was so wonderful to be back in the swing of things. The pace picked up after two servers were sent home,which meant it was time to step it up. Me and my coworker kept busy from about 7 to 10 (closing). By the end of the night I had made over 17% in tips, which is good for where I work.
Sigh of relief for the night being over and being home.
And an even bigger sigh of relief for being back to my happy, positive self at work.



No comments:

Post a Comment