Sunday, January 30, 2011

(15) Sunday Fun-day

7:30 AM
Woke up, took a shower, grabbed coffee
8 AM
got dressed
did my hair and makeup
worked on some crafty stuff for the valentines dinner
9:30-12:30
Church
1ish
Me and Erin got lunch at Taco Bell
Went to Erin's house and we were able to help Amanda figure out a couple of formal outfits
browsed through cookbooks

And here is what the rest of the day held
(i don't know what time they happened)
-Ikea with Erin and Eddie
-Worked out at the gym
-Went to see Tyler at Red Robin
-Organized Erin's collection of plastic bags. (sorry to out you)
I got home from this fun filled day around 9 PM. It was a long one, but a good one.

What the rest of the night holds:
-watch extreme makeover home makeover
-figure out what i need to do for school tomorrow
-possibly read
-more than likely I'll spend most of my time on my computer
HIGHLIGHT OF MY WEEK/ IF Not my month
I tweeted Amber Riley and well she responded (the same day she went to the SAG awards!!!!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment