Friday, January 21, 2011

(6) Adventures With Erin

10:40am
Woke up because my phone buzzed
(text message about todays plans)
Was dressed and downstairs by 10:50
Today's Outfit

COFFEE
Nothing like sitting in the bright kitchen to wake ya up. The coffee helps too. And the sound of lawn mowers just adds to the experience.

11:30am
Erin Picked me up and we headed to the bass pro shop.
Google maps didn't give an exit to get off at. Finding Bass Pro took awhile. 
This place is huge
We got fudge
After spending some time in Bass Pro Shop we headed over to Victoria Gardens (shopping center). It reminded me of the grove and had wonderful stores.
We had lunch at Corner Baker then we explored:
H&M
I love this dress 
Pottery Barn
A beautiful knit throw with a big price
William Sonoma
Urban Outfitter
Nesting dove measuring cups that i think are cool
 Wire letters-my initials (that i bought for $21 on sale)
Crate & Barrel 
Anthropologie
This is such a neat store. I wish it could be more affordable. It is a great place to go and get decorating and design ideas.
After shopping we got our kicks on route 66
(getting their was an adventure in itself)

We got back from our adventure around 7pm.
I got a package in the mail. The first of 3 textbooks i ordered arrived.

No comments:

Post a Comment