Monday, May 2, 2011

(106) Day and Night

This morning i slept in til 7am...impressive right. Ok not so much, but it was really nice not to get up at 6am.
Outfit #1:for school

At school:
-my first class got out early as usual
-during my break i formated a project that is due on wednesday...i hadn't even started it
Well, now it's started. I still have all of the writing portion to do.
-My other class got out a little early too. But it didn't help me out much. I had to wait around for the bus for about 20 minutes. Oh well.

Home:
ate a small snack
Put together and gathered things for my parent project presentation.
showered
got dressed
relaxed and tried not to stress
Out:
went to the general mtg. with mom
did my presentation. It seemed to go well.

 Outfit #2: Presentation

Home:
Bought Carl's jr on the way home: Santa Fe chicken sandwich
changed into PJs
ate dinner
relaxed
turning in for the night just after 10pm

No comments:

Post a Comment