Monday, May 30, 2011

(133) Kick back

Today was a really relaxing day.

woke up at 9:30
drank coffee
listened to music
unloaded/loaded the dishwasher
mom made breakfast
ate with dad at the kitchen table
spent time outside
went on my computer
spent more time outside with my parents and the animals in our backyard
Velcro on her leash getting ready to roll herself across the deck

Chewy the tortoise 

Monarch caterpillar 


(flowering) Blackberry bush with a bee

Frank



Later dad and i went to ganahl lumber and to my work
(i had to check my schedule. I don't work this next week. This means i don't work again until july...if i even get scheduled during the one week i am back)

While in the backyard, later on, we heard crash, screech, crash, (the sounds, not the words) in the distance. me and dad went for a walk to investigate. It sounded like a really bad accident that involved multiple cars. It turned out that there were only two cars involved. Nobody was injured. One of the cars was up on the sidewalk. They got hit and really skid. I think the second crash was it going up on the curb.

After that adventure I spent time being artsy and listening to music in my room
Makeshift desk in front of the window for a cool breeze
 I started sketching on my linoleum block (carve it and make prints)...it will be a print eventually
Design 1:
 part of design 1:
 Redesigned:
 Close ups:


 I came across this big fellow crawling on my floor.
Unfortunately i had to put an end to it. I felt kind of bad for him/her/it.

After the drawing was done i moved onto collage-ing, or at least cutting out words from magazines.
It is for my New Zealand Journal.

At 6, I turned the tv on for the first time that day.
ate dinner

at 8:40 erin came over and then we went to her house to take the last of her things to the apartment.
we all hung out there for quite awhile and got things set up.
I got home at about 12:30ish give or take some time.


Here is today's outfit:
Hairdo:




No comments:

Post a Comment