Sunday, May 1, 2011

(104) Nonfunctioning

Today my day didn't start until 10:30 am.
I forced myself to get out of bed so that i wouldn't waste my day away sleeping. (instead i wasted it while being awake)
I poured what was left of the pot of coffee in my cup and then made a new pot.
I went in the living room and plopped down in my chair where i turned on the tv and watched one tree hill for several hours. (i did pour myself a fresh post of coffee and ate a rice crispy treat during that time)
I worked on a Welcome to my Closet post. I hadn't realized how long it had been since i had done that...oops.
All day i felt so exhausted.
I was at work from 3:30-11pm. Even while i was working i was yawning and my eyes were wanting to shut and my body and brain were shutting down. I have to say i possibly learned my lesson: My body does not handle sleep deprivation from the previous day very well. Now i know.

More happened throughout the day but i don't have the memory or energy to write it.
So with that, Good Night.

No comments:

Post a Comment