Monday, May 23, 2011

(127) Class back in session

Hello Monday

alarm went off at 8am
hit snooze multiple times and got out of bed at 8:25
had a cup of coffee
watched a little tv
took a shower and got ready for the day
picked up the house (the cleaning ladies were coming)
was running out of time
needed to eat something before i left the house
settled for a hotdog
So why was i getting ready and leaving?

Today was the first day of New Zealand classes.
I left for class at 10:40 and got to school at 11:10.
Class wasn't until 12.
I went to the bookstore to pick up the stuff i needed for class.
i couldn't find any of it.
i walked back to the fcs building.
i then realized i looked under the wrong class name.
i walked back to the bookstore
ran into my friend anna who was also in my class
she told me class wasn't til 1pm and that the other book was at a different location
i had spare time so i walked over to the off campus store
It took about 15 minutes to get there...i was sweating by the time i got there
i made it back and walked over to class. 
I still had 30 minutes to spare.
class started at one and lasted to four
It definitely made me even more excited for my trip which is about 2 weeks away.

I got home around 5pm
relaxed...i was so exhausted
mom cooked dinner:
pork chops, artichokes, collard greens, and rosemary rolls
i ate too much (2 artichokes and 3 rolls)
after dinner i continued watching tv and took a nap
watched dancing with the stars and then the bachelorette. 

At some point i will go to bed. But i don't have class tomorrow so i can stay up late and then sleep in.

No comments:

Post a Comment