Wednesday, May 4, 2011

(107) Uh oh

So this post is a day late. I completely forgot about it yesterday.
Lets just say i was too preoccupied dealing with doom from my long bouts of procrastination.

Yesterday i spent hours on a magazine project.
I had the layout done for the moon landing. Unfortunately the person i was interviewing could barely remember the event and couldn't find any effects the event had on them.
SO that meant redoing the layout and photos. 
I took a break and watched part of glee and then interviewed my dad about the assassination of JFK.
I spent hours working on the articles themselves. I went to bed after 11pm and still had one more article to write and had six quotes to find.
Needless to say, i slept awful knowing that i still had more to finish in the morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment