Tuesday, February 8, 2011

(23) Perhaps i learned my lesson

Here is today in a nut shell

school
came home and ate-2:30
watched glee-again
nap
research-5pm
ate again
more research
got frustrated
kept researching
started getting somewhere with my paper-probably around 10pm
11:58 Finished My Paper 
For hours i didn't think it was going to happen.
I was almost ok with the idea of failing.
Now its after midnight im laying in bed tired and my stomach is growling. But i am going to ignore it and go to sleep and hope tomorrow is a less frustrating day.

1 comment:

  1. You know, it's those moments that you begin to feel okay with not being able to finish a paper... and then finishing it that were some of the most growth-inspiring moments in college! It's a growing pain girl! Now celebrate the fact that you finished it :)

    ReplyDelete