How my to do list panned out:
1. ate at panda express
2. picked up the see's candy orders and they filled two very large bags. While i was in Dr. Medora's office, i had her add family life education as my second major and also got my electives picked out and made official.
3. mom picked up the candy
4. I grabbed my pink sling bag containing my change of clothes and hauled it with me wherever i went
5. I went to the passport office: i recopied my application in black pen (blue isn't good enough), took my passport photo, and then found out that i have to pay with check or money order. SO that means i get to go back on monday at 2 to really apply for my passport and this time i will have the proper payment method.
6. had class and nearly fell asleep
7. I walked to rachel's house (got there by 3:30) and realized i probably looked homeless. I had my backpack on and had my bag slung over shoulder. Being really weighed down with stuff is not a good look
8. The house got decorated and looked amazing if i do say so myself
9. I finished the centerpieces and they turned out just as good as i had hoped
This year the girls hosted it for the guys. We all worked together wonderfully and everyone pitched in and helped it run smoothly. I think the guys had a great time. They definitely enjoyed the photo booth that we set up. This one went much better than our sports theme dinner we did a couple years ago. Formal is always better.
Here are some of the photos from the dinner:
Getting things ready: