Friday, February 25, 2011

(41) Homebody

Oh Friday, I used to love you and now I dread your arrival.
Today wasn't all that bad. I enjoyed my morning at home drinking coffee and getting ready for the day ahead. 
I worked on a Welcome to My Closet post. This one features two celebrity look alike clothes and the Mod Cloth 70% off sale.
I was online and came across this new glee gem:
Lea Michele never ceases to amaze me. 
(This is one of the new original songs that will be on Glee)

Today I left the house at 11:40 so that i could be at school by 12:30 to meet for my group project. It went much better than i anticipated. Everyone already had their activity planned out. I was able to change my activity to make it easier on myself and not have it conflict/overlap with my other group members. 

Class started at 2 and we were out by 3:30.
 I had to wait 15 minutes for the bus to arrive. 
It had started raining and it was freezing outside. 
I was so happy when the bus arrived.
 I climbed on and started thawing out.

 There weren't too many people in the bus. In the set of seats next to me was a couple who were talking off and on. About halfway through the bus ride they started arguing. Then they weren't talking and then they were arguing again. When the bus made a stop the guy stood up and got off the bus. The girl said "well then I'm getting off too." It was the weirdest thing. It almost didn't seem real. The situation felt more like an act, as if there was going to be some camera crew coming out from hiding as soon as the bus pulled away. Of course, no camera crew showed up, instead I was left in awe of how weird that whole situation was. I'm still kind of convinced that it was some kind of acting class activity. I will never be entirely sure of what it was all about...that bugs me.

I got home around 4:15 and vegged out for the rest of the night.
I watched some tv, made some outfits on polyvore, ate dinner, and then watched the notebook.
It was nice to spend the night at home all cozy listening to the rain.

P.S. I got to wear my cute rain boots today. I love them.

No comments:

Post a Comment