Sunday, February 20, 2011

(35) Feeling Semi Accomplished

I woke up at 9am this morning, grabbed a cup of coffee, and got straight to work on my graduation roadmap project thing.

Here is my updated to do list:
It may not seem like I got a lot done, but what i did do was very time consuming. (I had to plan my classes for the next 3 semesters-that takes time)

I ate lunch (leftovers from last night).
I also had a slice of peppermint cake.
My break continued with playing around with fashion and creating outfits on POLYVORE (my new stress reliever). (If you scroll to the bottom of blog, you can see the recent sets I have created.)
Then I watched Project Runway

I started my miniproject
Ya, clearly I got really far...NOT. But i did choose what i was writing on. It's a start.

I got ready for work around 2:30 and then left the house at 3:15
I worked from 4-11:45.
I only made just over 10% in tips, but i had a really good night-nice people and I was fairly stress free. I can't complain- I had it so much easier than so many other people today/tonight.

I got home and my dad and I watched a show called Make 'em Laugh, about comedians through the years. (its 12:30 and i can't believe he is still awake. I had lots of icde tea at work, so i am not at all surprised I'm still up, but I don't think he took that many naps today)

Tomorrow, or i suppose today-it is after midnight, I get to spend time with my best friend. I am so glad she is home for the next couple of days. I've been having withdraws.

2:30 AM Update
I'm still awake-That iced tea sure did kick in. I think I'm addicted to Polyvore. I love creating outfits way too much.
Here is what i created between 12:30 and 2:30 
(in case you were wondering the vintage outfit is my favorite)
I am going to be really tired in the morning, but at least by staying up late i got to enjoy listening to the rain.
Ok, I am really going to bed now.

No comments:

Post a Comment