Tuesday, February 15, 2011

(31) ended better than it began

This morning me and my phone alarm got into a fight. For whatever reason i was having such a hard time picking it up and hitting the right buttons to be able to hit the snooze. The problem with my phone is it always locked, which involves me needing to hit a button before i can do anything else, like turn off the alarm. I was not a happy camper this morning. I really didn't want to get out of bed or have my eyes open for that matter. The good news is I only 3 more tuesdays left until my 8 am class is over.

Oh right before my 2 o'clock class started my ipod shuffle fell in the toilet. Thankfully it happened before it had been used. So i reached in and got it out. I have yet to test it out. I really hope it still works; perhaps i will test it tomorrow-give it some time to fully dry out.
School came and went...and i was home by 3:40.
I heated up some steak, mushrooms, and zucchini for an early dinner before work and sat down and started watching last nights episode of the Bachelor.

I went to work at five. I worked from 5:30 to 10:45. It was an amazing shift and i had the nicest guests. An added bonus is the fact that i made 17% tonight.
I got home around 11pm and changed into pajamas. I then turned on glee while enjoying the sound of the rain.
After Glee was over I am went to bed and heard the rain even better.

1 comment:

  1. i hear that if you put any electronic thing thats wet in a bag of rice for a day or two, the rice sucks up all the moisture...might wanna give that a whirl :)

    ReplyDelete