Thursday, February 17, 2011

(33) Ahhh it's good to be home

Here are today's highlights
-slept in till 6:30 am.
-reverted back to my childhood and had my mom french braid my hair 
-went to school
-Worked out at the gym (15 min. on elliptical, 35 min. on the bike, 10 min. on the treadmill)
-went to my 2pm class and got out early enough to catch the bus without having to wait forever
-caught up on tv shows- teen mom 2 and watched glee again
-ate some steak and later ate some tomatoes (i stored them in my pocket)

-Somewhat conquered the destruction that is my room, by doing laundry
-went to church
-hung out with friends at In-N-Out
-came home and watched Grey's Anatomy, with a fire in the fireplace, and a glass of wine


-Mentally prepared for everything that needs to get done this weekend

No comments:

Post a Comment