Sunday, February 13, 2011

(29) It's my birthday!!!!!

Today is my 22nd birthday

I woke up at 8am, went downstairs and got a cup of coffee and then went back upstairs to start curling my hair, which unfortunately takes forever. Luckily i had picked out my outfit out ahead of time, otherwise my time for getting ready would have been really messed up.
I went to church, where i was welcomed by the college group with a "happy birthday" and of course they also sang to me later, which is always so awkward.

For lunch the parents took me to Wahoo's and it was delicious as usual.
We came home and finished getting the house ready and preparing food.

I opened presents from the family which included:
Glee Karaoke from the brother
A coat from my parents
And a flip camera from my parents

My friends came over around 5/5:30.
For dinner we had: Steak, baked potatoes, mushrooms, and zucchini. It was so good and i ate so much that Herbert (my food baby) decided to pay a visit.
We played, or i guess i should say sang, Glee Karaoke. 
For dessert we had home made strawberry pie, peppermint cake, gluten free brownies, and heart shaped rice crispy treats.
After dessert we watched the grammy's.

My friends went home around 10:30 and I worked on writing a short paper about myself-not one of my favorite things to do.

I must say this has been a wonderful birthday. Thanks to everyone who sent me birthday wished and made it so great.

No comments:

Post a Comment