Wednesday, March 2, 2011

(46) I'm Catching Up

I didn't end up going to sleep until 12:30am last night. This morning I got up at 6:15.
I got to school this morning and watched one tree hill online. Unfortunately the internet was being really slow, so it took forever to watch it. I went to class then finished watching the rest of it afterward. I didn't have any reading to do for my next class so i decided to watch gossip girl online. The internet was even worse at that point. I gave up for a while and took a nap.
I went to class and we watched a movie about relationships and marriages of elderly people. They talked about how they met and how things have changed after 50+ years of being together. It was so great and some of their stories made me want to cry. I have to say this was a very relaxing school day.

I got home from school and continued on my tv catch up stent. 
I finished watching teen mom 2 and took another nap.
Later on me and my dad went to CVS and i got my passport photos taken. (i already applied for my passport but i needed more photos for my documentation and id and such for my study abroad in new zealand)
We came home and got to spend time with Ethan- my cousins 2 1/2 year old son. He is absolutely adorable and so smart. 
Later i worked on my "backpack project" and was also able to get one of the components i needed for it from cvs. 
Dinner: rice, apricot chicken, broccoli, and peach pie
Watched parenthood with my parents and then me and my mom watched Americas next top model. 

No comments:

Post a Comment