Monday, March 21, 2011

(65) I'm a Winner

I had so many wins today,(FYI,5 is so many) and only one minor fail.

I will start with a fail. 
I woke up with a sore throat today. WHY oh Why does this have to happen. For those of you who don't know, I've been fighting sickness since november. I am not thrilled for it to be back.

Now for some wins.
1. I was skeptical about wearing rain boots this morning, but it definitely paid off. It started pouring and i was armed with my boots and umbrella. I love it when i am prepared.
2. My group presented our video today. My group was happy with how it came together and our teacher thought we did well too.
3. I ate some pudding this evening and was so surprised by what was inside.
The lid had a smiley face on the inside. I was so cool. It made me feel special.
4. I finished my collage project. It's only taken over a week. I think it looks good, and i hope the recipient likes it.
Last but most definitely not least........
If i remember correctly, I won a gift card and a signed autograph photo of someone from the glee cast. Pretty cool!

No comments:

Post a Comment