Monday, March 14, 2011

(58) Oh monday

I am semi not a failure. I got up this morning after hitting snooze over a 40 minute period. I went downstairs, poured myself a cup of coffee, and embellished my outline so that i wouldn't feel like a total failure.

Today was a normal school day.
Same old, same old.
I took the bus home and instead of going straight home i stopped at El Burrito Jr. for a late lunch.
I figured, I need to eat anyways and the cleaning ladies will be at the house so i won't be able to get food from the kitchen, so I chose to eat there. I ate a beef tamale and shredded beef soft taco. They were delicious and definitely hit the spot.

I got home in a partial food coma and pretty much remained in that state for the rest of the night. I am such a couch potato. Tomorrow i will get off my lazy butt and workout between class.

Tonight was the Bachelor finale.
There is always so much drama the last night and the "after the final rose" is always full of it too. I won't give anything away in case people haven't watched it yet. So that ends my brief bachelor comment.

I should be in bed before 11 tonight so that's good. It means more rest for a long busy day tomorrow.


No comments:

Post a Comment