Wednesday, March 9, 2011

(53) Results and Scores

A disorganized version of today:
I woke up at 6:40, 6hrs after going to sleep. 
I watched glee before class started.
Today was a day of getting test results back-and not in the medical sense but in the academic way.
Went to class and got some paper and test scores back. I got full points on my paper and a 97% on my exam. Woohooo!!!
I turned in my $300 new zealand deposit.
During my break between classes i took my food handlers test. I passed, but missed some questions i don't even remember answering. Weird.
I got home around 2 and checked my grades online. 
I got a 74% on my family and personal development exam.
I got full points on my friday group project and presentation.

At 4pm it was time for another night of work.
I had a really good shift, made good tips, and wasn't stuck there too late.
I was home and in bed by 11:10.
The best part is that i don't work again until next tuesday. That means i can get all of my homework stuff done this weekend without work getting in the way.

No comments:

Post a Comment