Wednesday, April 27, 2011

(100) Successful 100th day

Wow I can't believe i have been doing this blog for 100 days. 
Now there are just 400 more to go.

Today was so productive. And im not even being sarcastic. I avoided distractions and stayed focused on finishing my paper.
I worked on it before class, after class, and between classes. It was done being written at 12:30. I read through it to check for errors. Afterwards i went to class. As soon as i got home i edited my citations. (i wanted to make sure they were done properly) By the time the paper was complete it was 9 full pages of text. I believe it was the longest paper i have wrote.
It was such a relief to have it done and know that i wouldn't be stressing about it while at work or frantically writing til the wee hours of the morning.

Once the paper was completed i printed it out and then sat on the couch and relaxed. I ate tacos around 4:30 before i went to work.
I was gone from 5pm-12:20am
A long night but well worth it.
I made decent money and had an enjoyable night.

Now i am going to sleep and know that i will sleep well because a stressor has been eliminated. I love having things done ahead of time...even if it isn't even that early.

No comments:

Post a Comment