Saturday, April 9, 2011

(83) Productive friday

Today i was planning to observe at the preschool on campus. I got there early so i grabbed something to eat and hung out in the lounge until 9am.
I went to the building and found out the center was having an open house. No kids were there to observe. FAIL. So i waited around until 10am when class was going to start. I went to the earlier class instead of going at 2pm.
I got out of class at 12 and went to the gym for 30 minutes.
around 1 mom came and picked me up on her way home from work. Instead of going straight home i decided it would be a good idea to run some errands.
I went to the credit union and closed my account-i didn't use it anymore.
me and mom went to lunch and i got to enjoy a slice of strawberry pie-my favorite.
We stopped by the house so that i could pick up money to be deposited.
We went to the bank and i ended up depositing over $4,000. I've been holding out on myself.
around 4 i laid down on the couch and fell asleep. I didn't wake up until 7:30. Clearly its been an exhausting week. 
At 8pm the whole family gathered up baskets of dirty laundry and went to the laundromat.
We ended up using 10 washers and 3 huge dryers to get the laundry done. We finished around 9:45- all of the laundry was folded and in baskets for each person. 
I spent the rest of the night hanging out with my parents and Velcro.
I ended my night by YouTubing new zealand videos and watching ones on the different places im going and activities i will get to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment