Wednesday, April 6, 2011

(80) Working out as planned

It is after midnight and i just got home from work, so i have no desire to go through the entire days happenings.
Here are the important things:
1. I completed my miniproject (due wednesday) before my 9:30 am class this morning.
I got to check one more assignment off my list!
2. I typed out the format for my micro-teaching project-it was a start.
3. I was able to sign up for my fieldwork class. I even got the days that i had originally planned my schedule around. I love it when things work out how they were planned. (for awhile i thought i would be taking this class during the summer of 2012-it would have been awful-6weeks of working at a preschool 7am-5:30pm 5 days a week. Taking it in the fall means i am in the classroom 6 hours a week-much more manageable)
Ok that is all i am motivated to write.

No comments:

Post a Comment