Saturday, April 2, 2011

(77) Can i press the skip button?

I slept in again this morning. Somehow the days i sleep in are my least productive. Isn't sleep supposed to leave you refreshed, energized, and ready to start the day. Today it left me lazy and lethargic. 

I sat down in "my chair" and sipped on my cup of coffee and worked on a couple of blog posts. 
I first wrote day 76 of this blog and then i moved on to one for welcome to my closet. It was about clothes that i would buy for spring, if i could. That took up quite a bit of time. Also during that time i got sucked into a project runway marathon. Too dangerous-there went hours of time.

Once again, no homework got worked on today. WHAT is wrong with me????
I know that it has to get done and that i won't have much time during the week. I work on tuesday and wednesday and I have something due everyday from tuesday to friday. I'm doomed.

I left for work at 3:30 and got home around 11.
There went my day.
So tomorrow, papers will be written, research will be done, assignments will be started, and other(s) will be finished. 
Can it just be friday evening already. Then all of this would be behind me...oh wait, then i have tests and more projects....gahhhh. Just 6 more weeks of class and finals to get through and just 2 more months until new zealand (one of the thing that is getting me through all of these classes) 

No comments:

Post a Comment