Wednesday, April 6, 2011

(81) Momentary Relief

It has been yet another busy and tiring day.
I got less than 6 hours of sleep last night which made me feel like a zombie today. 
I spent my hour before class writing my micro-teaching assignment on gross motor skills.
I nearly fell asleep during my 12:30 class. Lets just say, movies and lack of sleep don't mix well together.
I got home around 2 and ate a soft taco and then took a nap.
When i woke up from my nap i got ready for work and then left shortly after.
I worked from 4:30 to about 8:30. (this is the earliest i've been off in a very long time)
I got home a little after 9. It was time to finish this project. I did the write up on dramatic play. I finished at 10:45. It was such a relief to have this assignment done at a reasonable hour. All i have left is to draw some diagrams-i will do this at school tomorrow.
Tomorrow also marks the beginning of another stressful day. I have to work on another project- due on friday.
So as good as it feels now to have something completed or at least nearly completed, it is only short lived. Thankfully my stress level should be dropping after friday.
(I just have to choose to not think about the three tests that are next week.)

No comments:

Post a Comment