Friday, April 1, 2011

(75) A long adventurous day

I didn't end up going to bed until 2am last night....i just couldn't stop reading.
I woke up around 7:15 this morning from a text alert from my bank, informing me that i had spent over my "normal($125)-pre set" amount.
I decided to get up and start my day instead of sleep in.
I did some more laundry and read some more.
Around 9:45 i walked down to the laundromat rolling the laundry basket of wet clothes behind me. I'm sure i looked really weird...but i just wanted dry clothes.
I spent around 45 minutes at the laundromat and then i walked back home with my basket of dry clothes.
Success!
Around 11:15 another adventure began. 
Today the filming of a spoof music video was started. We were at the church from 11:30-5:30 working on it. Then around 5:30 the worship band started practicing. I was singing tonight so i had to ditch part of the video making time.
After church a big group of us went to Denny's. We ended up being there for 2 hours. 
I got home around 11:30.
My dad was still up so we chatted. I always love dad chats.
Now I am about to finish the last 30 pages of water for elephants and then go to sleep.
Tomorrow i can sleep in but then i have to get to work on homework and other school stuff.
So not the way spring break should end.

No comments:

Post a Comment