Sunday, April 24, 2011

(98) Easter

What a wonderful Easter Sunday.
(In photos)
Woke up at 8:30 and had a cup of coffee...

Saw that mom had made bunny shaped pancakes...

Got dressed... I had quite the time trying to find a sweater/jacket to wear. The rain really through my outfit for a loop. It all worked out (after trying 8 different things)
We went to church as a whole family

When we came home we started making lunch



This process was interrupted with "hurry you guys have to see this"
Surprise easter egg hunt...





And i would cut myself by cracking the egg while trying to get it open...

The eggs were filled with coupons to be redeemed whenever we would like....


We ate lunch and a little while later our new dryer arrived...
Out with the old, In with the new

Then i ate some homemade strawberry pie...

I sat down on the couch ready to read and highlight 7 articles so that i could write an 8 page paper...

Well i didn't do that...Instead i watched tv and took a nap and then got stuck in a time warp of tv and internet, mainly stumble upon.
I looked up places i want to go when me and mom do our road trip, places i'm going in new zealand, and  i just looked at photos on stumble upon travel.
Mom had me watch biggest loser cause they are still in new zealand. We fastforwarded (so not a word) through all of the workouts and challenges and just watched the adventure activities and scenery.
It is getting me more and more excited. Just more than a month to go.

Throughout the day (afternoon and evening) i took some pictures of the flowers in the front yard...



Perhaps i will still get some homework done tonight. I have some time left. 
FYI this paper is due on wednesday...i suppose i should really get to work on it.

No comments:

Post a Comment