Wednesday, April 13, 2011

(88) Highlights:Test Win, Bus Fail

i woke up this morning feeling much better than i did yesterday...still not great.
i had coffee and tried to enjoy my morning at home before going to school and facing another test.

The hour before class was spent re-reading my notes and skimming through the book.
The test was a combination of 40 true/false and multiple choice questions and 5 written response questions. It was so easy. There were only 2 maybe three multiple choice questions i wasn't quite sure about.
I was able to answer the written questions easily. Test Win.

After the test was over me and my classmate went to coffee bean and tea leaf to get something to drink. We sat outside for almost an hour and chatted about classes, the test, life, summer...so nice to chat with a friend.

I had class from 12:30 to 1:45 and then rode the bus home.
I chose not to listen to music on the ride. I enjoy listening to peoples conversations. I know its eavesdropping but i don't care. 
My stop finally arrived. I went to stand up and grabbed my backpack, but it didn't move very far. The strap was stuck in between the seats. I kept pulling at it but it wouldn't budge. There were several people watching me struggle. Everyone who had to get off at this stop had already exited the bus and the doors had shut. Someone sitting nearby yelled for the bus driver to "hold up" as he was slowly starting to continue the route. One of the people nearby was able to get my strap out from between the seat. Apparently my muscles weren't good enough to do it. I was able to make it off the bus before the driver had pulled away from the stop. The sad part is that this isn't the first time my backpacks strap has got stuck. This has actually happened multiple times. It was the first time its ever held me up or made it to where i couldn't get it out on my own. Bus Fail.

I got home around 2:20 and had a bite to eat, drank some emergen-c and caught up on youtube videos.

I worked from 4:30 to 9:30 tonight. I was so happy to be off at a reasonable hour. 
Since its just after 10, i think i will try to get a good 7 hours of sleep so that i can try and fight this cold off.  

No comments:

Post a Comment